Starting from Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android requires location permissions (and location services enabled) to scan for Bluetooth Low Energy (or BLE) devices. According to Google, since it is possible to obtain your location information from the data broadcast by BLE beacons, apps that perform BLE device scans are required to request location permissions. The Human Headphones app scans for and connects to your headphones using BLE, but does not examine or record your location.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download the Human App?
- How long does the Human Headphones battery last?
- With which devices can I use Human Headphones?
- How do I put my Human Headphones into pairing mode?
- How do I switch between different paired devices?
- To how many devices can I pair one set of Human Headphones?
- What is Engage Mode?
- What is Blend Mode?
- What is Speaker Mode?
- What is Translate mode?